Postdoc (posted Jan 2021)
The ACTAlab (www.actalab.com/) at SUTD seeks applicants for a full-time postdoctoral position in materials science. The successful candidate will apply grow chalcogenide superlattices and study their structural phase transitions. In particular, the aim will be to understand, design, and optimise phase change materials for electrical memory applications. The ideal candidate will have:
- a PhD or Masters degree in Physics, Material Science, or a related field.
- knowledge and experience using in epitaxial growth
- a thorough understanding of condensed matter science.
- a high level of motivation.
- a positive personality.
- a good level of written and verbal English communication.
- a proven publication record.
- experience in XRD and RHEED.
- he/she should also be willing to work in collaboration with theorists and device engineers.