Our paper, “Avalanche atomic switching in strain engineered Sb2Te3–GeTe interfacial phase-change memory cells” has been selected by the Nano Futures’ editors as a highlight of 2017. 12 papers from 2017 that highlight the novelty and exceptional standards of Nano Futures, were selected for the highlights collection. See here for more info.
ACTAlab will be presenting the following papers at the Institute of Physics Singapore (IPS) meeting in March 2018:
- Jitendra Kumar Behera, Xilin Zhou, Alok Ranjan, Robert Edwardsimpson:Optimisation of phase change van der Waals structures by statistical design of experiments
- Li Tian Chew, Li Lu, Robert Simpson:Interfacial Damage in Phase Change Materials Tuned Optical Structures
- Li Lu, Ramon Paniagua-Dominguez, Vytautas Valuckas, Arseniy I. Kuznetsov, Robert E. Simpson:Novel chalcogenide as a material platform for tunable nanoantenna arrays in the visible and near infrared spectrum
- Jose Martinez, Weiling Dong, Robert Simpson:Optical response of chalcogenide phase-change materials
- Jing Ning, Robert Simpson, Yee Kan Koh:Electrical, optical and thermal properties of Sb2Te3 and related materials.
- Rob Simpson, Jitendra Behera, Janne Kallika, Xilin Zhou, “Active electronic and photonic materials by nanostructural design”
ACTAlab has had the following three papers accepted for presentation at the MRS Spring meeting April 2018:
- Metal Diffusion into Ge2Sb2Te5 and Implications for Photonics
- Electric Field Effects in Chalcogenides
- Novel chalcogenide as a material platform for tunable nanoantenna arrays in the visible and near infrared spectrum