- Networked Artificial Intelligence
- Network Economics and Game Theory (Click to view tutorials)
- Mobile Crowdsourcing
- Resource Allocation and Network Optimization
- Cognitive Communications and Cooperative Networking
- Energy Harvesting and Wireless Power Transfer
- Wireless and Network Security
Research Awards and Grants
- 2016 SUTD Excellence in Research Award, SUTD, Jan. 2017.
- The 10th IEEE ComSoc Asia-Pacific Outstanding Young Researcher Award, IEEE Communications Society (ComSoc), 2015.
- Hong Kong Young Scientist Award 2014 (Finalist in Engineering Science track), Hong Kong Institution of Science, 2014.
- PI, “Theory and Methods for User-Provided Wireless Markets over Complex Networks,” MOE Tier 2 Grant, SG$0.442 million, 2016-
- PI, “Proactive information surveillance in wireless networks,” Seed Project under Temasek Laboratories, 2016-
- Track PI, “CISDeM: Cross-functional Information Systems for Decision Making,” Ministry of Defence, Singapore, SG$ 4.67 Million, 2014 – 2017.
- PI, “Green Wireless Networks with Energy and Communication Cooperation,” SUTD-ZJU Collaboration Grant, approved.
- Co-PI, “Advancing Security of Public Infrastructure using Resilience and Economics,” National Research Foundation (NRF), SG$ 5.3 Million, approved.
- Co-PI, “Cognitive Small Cells for Self-Organizing Networks,” SUTD-MIT International Design Center Grant (Project no.: IDSF120016OH), 2013 – 2016.
- Principle investigator, “Incentive mechanism design for cognitive radio networks,” SUTD Start-up Research Grant (Project no.: SRG ESD 2012 042), 2012 – 2015.
- CUHK Global Scholarship for Research Excellence – CNOOC Grants, 2011.
- Student Travel Grant awarded by IEEE Communication Society and IBM, Mar. 2012.
- Eytan Modiano (IEEE Fellow), Professor, Communications and Networking Research Group, Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Jean Walrand (IEEE Fellow), Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California at Berkeley (UC Berkeley).
- Junshan Zhang (IEEE Fellow), Professor, School of Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering, Arizona State University.
- Kang G. Shin (IEEE Fellow), Kevin and Nancy O’Connor Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of Michigan.
- Qian Zhang (IEEE Fellow), Professor, Dept. of Computer Sciences and Engineering, Hong Kong University of Sciences and Technology (HKUST).
- Jianwei Huang (IEEE Fellow), Assistant Professor, Dept. of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK).
- Rui Zhang (IEEE Fellow), Assistant Professor, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore
- Biying Shou, Associate Professor, Dept. of Management Sciences, City University of Hong Kong.
- Alex W. Min, Research Scientist, System Architecture Lab, Intel Labs, US.
- Teruyuki Hasegawa, Senior Research Engineer, KDDI R&D Labs, Japan.