Courses taught at SUTD
- Game Theory (40.316, Summer 2017)
- Stochastic Models (40.005, Spring 2015 and 2016)
- Probability and Statistics (01.001, Fall 2014, Fall 2013)
- Modeling Systems World (10.007, Spring 2013 and 2016): Ordinary Differential Equations and Preliminary Optimization
- Advanced Math II (10.004, Fall 2012): Linear Algebra and Multi-variable Calculus
- “Economics of technology upgrade and smartphone collaborations in Cellular Networks,” Research Institute of Information Theory, at Tsinghua University, Jan. 2013.
- “Motivating smartphone collaboration in data acquisition and distributed computing,” at IEEE INFOCOM confernece, Orlando, Florida, US, Mar. 2012.
- “Economics of 4G network upgrade,” best presentation award at NCEL Workshop, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Dec. 2011.
- “Economic analysis of cellular network upgrade,” at Dept. of EECS, University of California at Berkeley, California, US, Oct. 2011.
- “Economics of cooperative spectrum leasing: contract and auction approaches,” at Dept. of EECS, University of California at Berkeley, California, US, Jun. 2011.
- “Contract-based cooperative spectrum shairng,” at IEEE DySPAN conference, Aachen, Germany, May 2011.
- “Economic viability of femtocell service provision,” at GameNets conference, Shanghai, China, Apr. 2011.
- “Competition with dynamic spectrum leasing,” at IEEE DySPAN conference, Singapore, Apr. 201o.
- “Cognitive mobile virtual network operator: Investment and pricing under supply uncertainty,” at IEEE INFOCOM conference, San Diego, California, US, Mar. 2010.