Lingjie Duan, Ph.D.
Associate Professor with tenure (from 1 June 2019), Engineering Systems and Design
Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), 8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
Office: 1.502.04, Level 5, Building 1, SUTD
Phone: +65 6499 4508
Fax: +65 6779 5161
SUTD Website: www.sutd.edu.sg/lingjie.aspx
Personal Website: http://people.sutd.edu.sg/~lingjie_duan
[Note that in 2017 Clarivate ranked SUTD as the fifth-most influential scientific research institution in telecommunications.]
- Associate Professor with Tenure, Pillar of Engineering Systems and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2019/6 – present.
- Assistant Professor, Pillar of Engineering Systems and Design, Singapore University of Technology and Design, 2012/8 – 2019/5.
- Ph.D., Department of Information Engineering, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, 2008 – 2012
- Visiting Scholar, Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences, University of California at Berkeley, 2011
- I am looking for strong postdoc research fellows who are interested in network optimization and network economics. One position is supported by MIT-SUTD joint postdoc program (1st year at MIT and 2nd year at SUTD supervised by professors at both sides).
- I am also looking for self-motivated Ph.D. students who have strong math background and are passionate about game theory and network economics. Please click Openings for more information.