Skip to content
- Georges Nader, Gael Guennebaud. “Instant Transport Maps on 2D Grids”. ACM Transactions on Graphics, Association for Computing Machinery, 2018, 37 (6), pp.13. (Siggraph Asia 2018)
- Evaluating the visibility threshold for a local geometric distortion on a 3D mesh and its applications (PhD. Thesis)
- Nader, Georges, Kai Wang, Franck Hétroy-Wheeler, and Florent Dupont. “Just noticeable distortion profile for flat-shaded 3D mesh surfaces.” IEEE transactions on visualization and computer graphics 22, no. 11.
- Nader, Georges, Kai Wang, Franck Hétroy‐Wheeler and Florent Dupont. “Visual contrast sensitivity and discrimination for 3D meshes and their applications.” In Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 35, no. 7. (Best Paper award Pacific Graphics 2016)
- Nader, Georges, Gael Guennebaud, and Nicolas Mellado. “Adaptive multi‐scale analysis for point‐based surface editing.” In Computer Graphics Forum, vol. 33, no. 7. (Pacific Graphics 2014)