Hi. I am a bi-nationally supervised PhD student in the pillar of Information Systems Technology and Design at Singapore University of Technology and Design and System Security Lab at Technische Universität Darmstadt. I’m working under guidance of Prof. Jianying Zhou, Asst. Prof. Nils Ole Tippenhauer, and Prof. Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi.
TU Darmstadt Home Page= https://www.trust.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de/people/hamid-reza-ghaeini/
- May, 2018: Call for papers, ACM Workshop on Cyber-Physical Systems Security & Privacy (CPS-SPC).
- November, 2017: Paper Accepted, 33rd ACM/SIGAPP Symposium On Applied Computing, France, 2018.
- November, 2017: Paper presented, SPC-CPS workshop of ACM CCS, USA, 2017.
- July, 2017: Awarded Kulicke & Soffa Research Show Case, Singapore.
- September, 2016: Paper presented, SPC-CPS workshop of ACM CCS, Austria, 2016.
- June, 2016: Awarded visiting grant, International School on Foundations of Security Analysis and Design, Italy.
- April, 2016: Awarded attendance grant, PROSECCO, Code camp 2016, Antwerp, Belgium.
- October, 2015: Paper accepted, Wiley, International Journal of Communication Systems.
- March, 2015: Awarded the “IEEE ComSoc Summer School” Grant.