Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Block 2, Level 7, Office 716 (2.716-S9)
8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
- A new cyber-security lab launched at SUTD (with $44.3m research fund). SUTD is becoming a great place to tackle cyber threats.
- We won the 2nd place on Singapore Grand Challenge 2016!
- Eyasu Getahun Chekole, Sudipta Chattopadhyay, Martin Ochoa, Huaqun Guo, “Enforcing Full-Stack Memory Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems”, In ESSoS’18: Proceedings of the International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems, Paris, France, 2018.
- Eyasu Getahun Chekole, John Henry Castellanos, Martin Ochoa, David Yau, Enforcing Memory Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems, in Proceedings of CyberICPS@ESORICS, Oslo, Norway, 2017.
- Alessandro Armando, Roberto Carbone, Eyasu Getahun Chekole, Silvio Ranise, Attribute Based Access Control for APIs in Spring Security, In SACMAT’14: Proceedings of the 19th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies, Ontario, Canada, 2014.
- A.Armando, R.Carbone, E.G. Chekole, C.Petrazzuolo, A.Ranalli, S.Ranise, Selective Release of Smart Metering Data in Multi-domain Smart Grids, In SmartGridSec14: The Second International Workshop on Smart Grid Security, Springer, vol. 8448, pp. 48–62, Munich, Germany, 2014.