Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
Block 2, Level 7, Office 716 (2.716-S9)
8 Somapah Road, Singapore 487372
- A new cyber-security lab launched at SUTD (with $44.3m research fund). SUTD is becoming a great place to tackle cyber threats.
- We won the 2nd place on Singapore Grand Challenge 2016!
- Eyasu Getahun Chekole, Sudipta Chattopadhyay, Martin Ochoa, Huaqun Guo, Enforcing Full-Stack Memory Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems, In Proceedings of the International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems (ESSoS’18), Paris, France, 2018.
- Eyasu Getahun Chekole, John Henry Castellanos, Martin Ochoa, David Yau, Enforcing Memory Safety in Cyber-Physical Systems, in Proceedings of the CyberICPS@ESORICS’17, Oslo, Norway, 2017.
- Alessandro Armando, Roberto Carbone, Eyasu Getahun Chekole, Silvio Ranise, Attribute Based Access Control for APIs in Spring Security, In Proceedings of the 19th ACM Symposium on Access Control Models and Technologies (SACMAT’14), Ontario, Canada, 2014.
- Alessandro Armando, Roberto Carbone, Eyasu Getahun Chekole, Claudio Petrazzuolo, Andrea Ranalli, Silvio Ranise, Selective Release of Smart Metering Data in Multi-domain Smart Grids, In Proceedings of the International Workshop on Smart Grid Security (SmartGridSec’14), co-located with ESSoS’14, Munich, Germany, 2014.